For the last three years, Wisconsin Working Families Party has built a reputation as a persistent and effective political force. Together, we won key elections on the Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors, helped Cory Mason become Mayor of Racine, recruited Randy Bryce to repeal and replace Paul Ryan, and launched the Wisconsin’s Choice campaign — which empowered Wisconsinites to choose the policies we want the next governor to champion.
Now, we’re taking this powerful electoral energy to the midterm elections and beyond. But to build and organize in our communities, we need you. Click here to join us!
- Get alerts about upcoming membership meetings
- Be a part of exclusive discussions with our candidates
- Be first in line to be connected to critical Wisconsin electoral news
- Be sent mass engagement and volunteer opportunities for your community
- Help build out our membership program and have a say in what progressive, community engagement means to you
If you want a democracy that works for everyone, not just the wealthy and well-connected, and if you want to build a vision where all of us — no matter where we come from — can find a good job, get healthcare when we need it, afford a home, send our kids to good schools, and have a secure retirement — welcome to your new political home. Click here to join us.