The Colorado Working Families Party is proud to share our full list of endorsements for the 2020 Primary Election.
“These times underscore the need for more progressive champions working on behalf of our state at every level of government,” said Colorado Working Families Party State Director Carlos Valverde. “We’re proud to endorse this slate of candidates who recognize that our world has forever changed and business as usual can’t continue.”
With a vision to build progressive political power across all levels of government, the Colorado Working Families Party endorsed candidates running for State House, CU Regent, District Attorney, County Commission, and State Board of Education. Each endorsed candidate has a platform that meets the needs of our post-COVID19 reality with a bold policy platform that articulates solutions to the root causes of oppression experienced by too many Coloradans. Our community deserves opportunities to heal, but also to thrive and to live their passion.
The full list of Colorado Working Families candidates endorsed in the 2020 Primary election:
- State House: Serena Gonzales-Gutierrez (HD4), Steven Woodrow (HD6), Emily Sirota (HD9), Monica Duran (HD24), Mike Weissman (HD36), John Ronquillo (HD40), Iman Jodeh (HD41), Daneya Esgar (HD46), and Matthew Martinez (HD62).
- CU Regent: Callie Rennison (CD2), Ilana Spiegel (CD6).
- District Attorney: Alexis King (JD1), Alonzo Payne (JD12), Amy Padden (JD18)
- County Commission: Jonathan Singer (Boulder District 2), Ken Schauer (El Paso District 3), Jody Shadduck-McNally (Larimer District 3)
- State Board of Education: Lisa Escárcega (CD1)
To help us get out the vote for these Working Families champions, sign up here.