New Yorkers are reeling right now.
We’re reeling from being the epicenter of a global pandemic.
From violence at the hands of an unaccountable, racist police force.
From massive unemployment and the defunding of our communities.
And from too many of our leaders who take care of their billionaire donors but are failing the working people they were elected to serve.
Now more than ever, we need to elect Working Families Party champions who won’t be afraid to take up this fight for all of us.
Watch our new video featuring some of our 2020 NYWFP champions — then join other WFP supporters across the state to help us get out the vote leading up to the Democratic primary on Tuesday, June 23rd!
We don’t have to remind you just how much is at stake this year.
Here’s everything else you need in order to vote safely in the New York Democratic Primary this year, if you’re a registered Democratic voter:
- WFP has endorsed nearly 200 candidates across New York state who are fighting for a state that works for ALL of us. Check out our full list of NYWFP endorsed candidates here.
- ALL eligible voters have the option this year to vote absentee (by mail), vote in-person early, or vote in-person on Election Day, June 23rd.
- If you haven’t requested an absentee ballot yet, Monday, June 22nd is the deadline to request one in person at your Board of Elections and all ballots must be either postmarked by Monday, June 22nd or returned in-person to the Board of Elections no later than Tuesday, June 23rd. Learn how to request and submit your absentee ballot here.
- If you plan to vote early, the last day to do so is Sunday, June 21st. Find your early voting location here.
- If you plan to vote on Election Day, Tuesday, June 23rd, you can find your polling place here.
Please sign up here to help us get out the vote for WFP candidates! Then share this message with your friends and family.