Seek the WFP’s endorsement

If you are running for State Representative or State Senate in Connecticut and would like to seek the Connecticut Working Families Party’s endorsement, start by filling our legislative questionnaire.

You can fill out our questionnaire here:

Or, you can download the PDF of the questionnaire, print it out, and fill it out long-hand here:

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at or 860-656-9676.